When you need MacBook Repair?
- The Battery is not charging
- Unexpectedly shutting down
- Programs running slowly
- Mac becomes extremely hot
- Fan is not spinning
- WiFi or Bluetooth connection problem
- Unresponsive Keyboard
- Broken LCD
- Corrupted Software
- Flexgate Issue
- Dim / Dark Display
- Burnt DC Jack
- Erratic Touchpad
- Graphic card Issues
Avail our service with 3 easy steps
- Dial our number
- Share your repair related concern to our technician
- Give your consent to pick the MacBook from your address and thereby have the delivery, after MacBook is repaired
Services offered by MacBook Repair Experts
- MLB (Logic Board) repair and replacement
- MacBook charger repair and replacement
- Screen replacement
- Keyboard repair and replacement
- Fan replacement
- Touchpad or Topcase replacement
- Battery repair and replace
- WiFi card replacement
Fix an Appointment and find the solution to your problem instantly
- Benefit of 30 day post repair guarantee
- Availability of MacBook’s hardware and software repairs
- Advantage of no consultation charges
- Leverage of pick and drop facility of Macbook from doorstep
MAC Services India
Frequently Asked Questions
What modes of payment do you accept?
We accept almost all the modes of payment which ranges from cash, PayTm, debit card payment, etc.
What is the replacement policy for MacBook’s genuine parts?
We take utmost care in replacing the genuine and authentic parts. And we make sure that it’s original.
What is policy of warranty in repairs?
The warranty policy for repairs and replacement varies from damage to damage. As the warranty period for change in new screen differs from repairing of motherboard chip.
How is my data protected while the MacBook is repairing?
You must take the measure to back up your data as we don’t guarantee the data loss. You are free to back up your data, before handing over the MacBook, although most of the repairs have got nothing to do with the data.
Will I have to share the password of my MacBook for repair?
Yes, you will have to share the password of MacBook for repair purposes.